[MDL] Renewals Update - revised date for completion

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Fri May 15 16:10:58 EDT 2020

Dear MDL members,

Thank you for your patience as we work to finalize pricing and send out renewal notices.

Most of the renewals are now available for your review. There are a few that are taking longer because we have continued our negotiations with vendors for lower pricing.

We understand that this has been a extraordinarily challenging time for member libraries and want to be as flexible as possible.

With that in mind, we have extended the time for reviewing and managing July renewals. Please plan to submit by June 5th.

The only exception is for McGraw-Hill renewals. McGraw-Hill requires renewal confirmation before the end of May.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need assistance in managing your renewals.

Best wishes,
Jennifer

Jennifer McGovern
Group Services Representative