[MDL] FW: New & Special Offers: Springer Nature eBook Collections & The Washington Post

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Thu Mar 26 12:23:59 EDT 2020

From: lyroffers-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org <lyroffers-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org> On Behalf Of Jill Grogg
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 12:17 PM
To: lyroffers at lyralists.lyrasis.org
Subject: [Lyroffers] New & Special Offers: Springer Nature eBook Collections & The Washington Post

[cid:image001.png at 01D60359.DA079130]

Hello Everyone -

As we all adjust to our new realities, LYRASIS is committing to continuing with the work that we do on behalf of our members, which includes the special spring offers that we negotiate every year. In that vein, here are two new and special offers now available:

Springer Nature eBook Collection Special Offer<https://www.lyrasis.org/content/Pages/product-details.aspx?pid=7930d85a-3001-e111-b2ce-00155d0a1702>

  *   LYRASIS has partnered with Springer Nature to offer special discounting for members wishing to purchase 2005-2020 Springer Nature eBook collections:
     *   20% off all 21 Springer Nature eBooks collections (STEM & HSS)
     *   Discount is available for any subject collections not purchased in the last 2 calendar years.
     *   Offer expires June 30, 2020

The Washington Post<https://www.lyrasis.org/content/Pages/product-details.aspx?pid=B180F4E6-666F-EA11-9425-00155DA0E438> new!
Working in partnership with the Center for Research Libraries, LYRASIS is offering online, institutional subscriptions to The Washington Post:

  *   Special discounting available through December 15, 2020
  *   Multi-year agreements for 2- or 3- year terms available

You can find a complete list of all offers on the New & Special Offers page<https://www.lyrasis.org/content/Pages/New-and-Special-Offers.aspx>. Please visit the respective product page(s) or contact your Member Representative<https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/Member-Outreach-Team.aspx> for more information or to request a quote.

Thank you for your continued LYRASIS membership and support.

The LYRASIS Content and Scholarly Communication Initiatives Team

[cid:image002.png at 01D60359.DA079130]