[MDL] EBSCO offers complementary access to resources

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Wed Mar 25 08:52:40 EDT 2020

Good morning everyone,

LYRASIS appreciates that this is a very challenging time for our community members and we are here to help. Please stay in touch and let us know how we can be of assistance.

EBSCO shared the opportunity below for complementary access to resources and I am passing this along for your information. Please let me know if you have any questions.

>From EBSCO: Complementary Access to Academic Search Ultimate, Business Source Ultimate and e-book Academic Subscription Collection

We are happy to be able to provide this complimentary  access through June 15th, 2020. There are no commitments needed in order to take advantage of this offer.

Academic Search Ultimate<https://www.ebsco.com/products/research-databases/academic-search-ultimate>
Developed to meet the increasing demands of scholarly research, Academic Search Ultimate offers students an unprecedented collection of peer-reviewed, full-text journals, including many journals indexed in leading citation indexes.  Includes over 9,000 active full-text journals and magazines.
Business Source Ultimate<https://www.ebsco.com/products/research-databases/business-source-ultimate>
Business Source Ultimate works for your students like a solid business plan - it offers an unprecedented wealth of peer-reviewed, full-text journals and other resources that provide historical information and current trends in business that spark discussion on future developments and changes in the business world. Includes over 3,200 active full-text journals and magazines.

Offer the e-books your students depend on for their research. This multidisciplinary collection includes thousands of e-books covering a large selection of academic subjects and features e-books from leading publishes and university presses.
Gain Unlimited Access to 201,500 E-Books Across Many Subjects:

  *   Business and economics
  *   Education
  *   Language arts and disciplines
  *   Political science