[MDL] July 2020 Renewals Schedule - FTE update needed

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Wed Feb 19 08:20:35 EST 2020

Dear MDL Members,

Greetings to all as we kick-off a new renewal year for the MDL group. I have attached the July 2020 Renewals Schedule for your reference.

Updated FTE counts are needed in order to obtain MDL group renewal pricing.

Action item: Please provide your FALL 2019 FTE count in My LYRASIS by February 28, 2020.

Steps: Log-in to My LYRASIS<https://www.lyrasis.org/Pages/MyLYRASIS.aspx> > See Add Missing Info (box on right) > Click FTE is missing link > Enter count in field > submit > close

Email welcome: If you prefer, please reply to this message with your FTE update. I will update your library's account.

Please let me know if you need assistance with the FTE update.

Thank you,
Jennifer

Jennifer McGovern
Group Services Representative