[MDL] FW: ICOLC Expanded Access Specifics Spreadsheet

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Wed Apr 1 10:12:12 EDT 2020

From: lyroffers-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org <lyroffers-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org> On Behalf Of Sharla Lair
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 10:00 AM
To: 'lyroffers at lyralists.lyrasis.org' <lyroffers at lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: [Lyroffers] ICOLC Expanded Access Specifics Spreadsheet

[cid:image001.png at 01D33165.E38B4710]

Hello everyone.

As we previously mentioned, ICOLC, the International Coalition of Library Consortia, issued a global Statement<https://icolc.net/statement/statement-global-covid-19-pandemic-and-its-impact-library-services-and-resources> requesting that information service providers work with consortia and libraries to get as much information as possible to the users who need it during the pandemic crisis. As of today, the Statement has been signed by 109 consortia from 40 countries and translated into 9 languages.

The Statement includes an Expanded Access Specifics spreadsheet (EAS)<https://bit.ly/ICOLCeas> where information service providers' responses have been crowdsourced by a variety of consortia and libraries. ICOLC built this spreadsheet so that librarians from around the world can integrate it into their workflow. It is divided into categories to help guide librarians to:

  *   Courseware to help faculty move their classes online
  *   COVID-19 Research to get the latest research and news on Coronavirus to researchers and clinicians
  *   General Content to provide electronic resources to help students and faculty finish out the semester

In order to make the spreadsheet more comprehensive and streamline the submission process, we encourage you to add any missing resources via the Complimentary Expanded Access Specifics submission Form<https://bit.ly/submitICOLCeas>. This Form will allow standardization of ICOLC's data collection and allow other librarians to benefit from our collective efforts.

The spreadsheets, form and the Statement are all located on the ICOLC website: https://icolc.net/statement/statement-global-covid-19-pandemic-and-its-impact-library-services-and-resources

This unprecedented time challenges us to seize new opportunities for collaborating on a large scale. Thank you for helping all in our community provide a channel which can help address the hardship confronting us at this time.

Thank you and best of health to all,

Sharla Lair
LYRASIS Content & Scholarly Communication Initiatives<https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/Licensing-and-Partnerships-Team.aspx>

[LYRASIS_smaller]