[MDL] Update: EBSCO Renewals

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Fri May 10 06:48:28 EDT 2019

Dear MDL Members,

Thank you for your patience while a new multi-year pricing agreement was negotiated for MDL EBSCO subscribers.

The adjusted timeline for the July 1st renewal process is as follows:

  *   Renewal pricing will be sent to subscribers the week of May 13th
  *   Subscribers are asked to authorize renewals in My LYRASIS by June 3rd
  *   Invoices will be issued on July 1st - there is the option to be billed sooner when you process your renewal quotes

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance.

Thank you,
Jennifer

Jennifer McGovern
Group Services Representative