[MDL] Friendly Reminder: Action needed

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Wed Mar 13 11:50:59 EDT 2019

Greetings,

If you have already completed these action items, much appreciated!

If not, thank you in advance for taking action on the following:

Please Provide your FALL 2018 FTE count
Steps: Log-in to My LYRASIS<https://www.lyrasis.org/Pages/MyLYRASIS.aspx> > Quick Links > Select Edit Member Information > Enter FTE > Submit

Please Complete the Intent to Renew
Steps: Log-in to My LYRASIS<https://www.lyrasis.org/Pages/MyLYRASIS.aspx> > Quick Links > Select ALI Intent to Renew > Open Tool > If you choose to exclude a resource please note the reason in the comment field > Submit
Please note: Before you start, export your renewals list to excel so you have a copy for your records. When you submit, a time stamp will appear so that you know you are finished.

We need your FALL 2018 FTE count and renewal plans in order to obtain renewal pricing from vendors for the July 1 - June 30th term.

Your intent to renew is not a commitment to renew, it is used for planning purposes only. There is a comment field for your notes.

Please let me know if you need assistance.

Kind regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer McGovern
Group Services Representative