[MDL] MDL 2019 Renewals Schedule - Action Items

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Mon Feb 25 09:16:54 EST 2019

Dear MDL Members,

Greetings to all as we kick-off a new renewal year for the Maryland Digital Libraries group. I have attached the MDL 2019 Renewals Schedule for your reference.

Please note the action items below with due dates:

  1.  Provide your FALL 2018 FTE count in My LYRASIS by March 1, 2019
Steps: Log-in to My LYRASIS<https://www.lyrasis.org/Pages/MyLYRASIS.aspx> > Quick Links > Select Edit Member Information > Enter FTE > Submit

  1.  Complete the Intent to Renew in My LYRASIS by March 11, 2019
Steps: Log-in to My LYRASIS<https://www.lyrasis.org/Pages/MyLYRASIS.aspx> > Quick Links > Select MDL Intent to Renew > Open Tool > If you choose to exclude a resource please note the reason in the comment field > Submit
Please note: Before you start, export your renewals list to excel so you have a copy for your records. When you submit, a time stamp will appear so that you know you are finished.

We need your FALL 2018 FTE count and renewal plans in order to obtain renewal pricing from vendors for the July 1 - June 30th term. Intent to renew is not a commitment to renew.

The MDL Intent to Renew Tool allows you to provide LYRASIS with your institution's preliminary intent to renew MDL products for the coming fiscal year. Please note that your selections will help establish the renewal pricing for the group. Intent to renew does not represent a renewal quote acceptance. After pricing is confirmed, you will receive separate renewal notices. When you receive a notice, you will then be asked to approve/decline the renewal in My LYRASIS.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need assistance. We can walk through the action items on the phone if that would be helpful.

Warm regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer McGovern
Group Services Representative