[MDL] Managing Renewals in My LYRASIS, renewals timeline, process

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Wed Apr 17 09:02:56 EDT 2019

Happy Spring,

Since renewal notifications are starting to arrive in your mailbox for resources that renew on July 1st, I thought it might be helpful to highlight some of the features in My LYRASIS.

When managing renewals in My LYRASIS you will see:

  1.  Click to Review Quote and Approve or Decline
  2.  When you click the above, a Quote Detail window will open
  3.  In the Quote Detail window, you can edit the following:

  *   Billing Contact
  *   Billing Account
  *   PO Number (not required)
  *   Invoice Date - enter date if needed before July 1st
  *   Approve/Decline

After you complete the form, please navigate to the bottom of the window and click the close button to submit.

Timeline for July 1st renewals:

April 30, 2019            LYRASIS will provide renewal pricing for subscriptions that begin on July 1, 2019 in My LYRASIS on or before 4/30/19.

Please note:                If there is a delay in sending renewal pricing for any reason, an update will be sent to the group via the listserv.

May 15, 2019             Last day for members to authorize renewals in My LYRASIS.
May 30-31, 2019        LYRASIS issues MDL annual invoices for FY2019-20 subscriptions including January 2020 estimates for libraries that fund a deposit account.
The MDL annual invoice is a custom proforma for each member library with selected resources and can be dated July 1st upon request.
July 1, 2019                Online access to new and renewal resources will be active.
July 1-3, 2019            Invoices for each separate renewal are issued for payment (40 account) or deducted from your library's deposit (61) account.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the renewals process.

Kind regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer McGovern
Group Services Representative