[MDL] FW: Additional Fall New & Special Offers

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Mon Sep 24 09:26:51 EDT 2018

Please note: MDL members are eligible to participate in the offers described below.

[cid:image001.png at 01D33165.E38B4710]

Hello Everyone -

We are pleased to release the next round of Fall New & Special Offers negotiated especially for LYRASIS Members.

Annual Reviews<https://www.lyrasis.org/content/Pages/product-details.aspx?pid=f594d1c2-b6d6-e711-940c-00155da0e419>

  *   Last year, the Licensing and Strategic Partnerships Team formed a new group to offer a consortial discount for Annual Reviews, a non-profit publisher dedicated to synthesizing and integrating knowledge for the progress of science and the benefit of society.
  *   LYRASIS met the initial consortial requirements, and now we are pleased to offer our discount to all LYRASIS members purchasing collections for 2019!
  *   5-10% off standard discounted rate for Annual Reviews collections.
  *   Individual journal titles are not eligible for the consortial discount.

SAGE Video<https://www.lyrasis.org/content/Pages/product-details.aspx?pid=c5853eb5-636c-e511-a609-00155d0a8d1b>

  *   SAGE Video hosts streaming video collections created to support a range of levels, from reference content for research, to pedagogical content for undergraduate teaching, to higher-level academic interest material
  *   Subscription and purchase options available for 10 video collections
  *   New for 2018! Research Methods Practical Research and Academic Skills Collection
  *   Up to 15% off list based on participation by October 31, 2018
  *   More-The-Merrier Offer: Discount based on number of participating libraries

Springer Nature eBook Offer Webinar: September 26, noon, eastern

  *   Springer Nature eBook Offer details<https://www.lyrasis.org/content/Pages/product-details.aspx?pid=7930d85a-3001-e111-b2ce-00155d0a1702>
  *   A webinar will be held on September 26 at noon (eastern) to explain the offer and answer any questions from members
  *   Register here!<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4848472837951531778>

You can find a complete list of all offers on the New & Special Offers page<https://www.lyrasis.org/content/Pages/New-and-Special-Offers.aspx>. Please visit the respective product page(s) or contact your Member Representative<https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/Member-Outreach-Team.aspx> for more information or to request a quote.

Thank you for your continued LYRASIS membership and support of the work that we do.

The LYRASIS Licensing and Strategic Partnerships Team

[LYRASIS]