[MDL] FILM PLATFORM Spring Offer

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Wed May 16 10:13:33 EDT 2018

[cid:image002.png at 01D1E8EB.2EE73D00]

Hello Everyone -

The LYRASIS Licensing Team is happy to share a new spring offer from FILM PLATFORM!

FILM PLATFORM offers a catalog of critically acclaimed educational documentary films from around the globe and is specifically designed to serve academic institutions. They offer three streaming video packages:

  *   full collection
  *   per title collection
  *   patron-driven acquisition model

LYRASIS members receive a standard 10% discount on all purchasing models for FILM PLATFORM.

FILM PLATFORM is offering an additional 10% discount on all titles purchasing through the patron-driven acquisition model (PDA), from May 1st through July 31st, 2018. LYRASIS requires a minimum purchase of seven (7) titles for this model.

For more information. please visit the respective FILM PLATFORM product here<https://www.lyrasis.org/content/Pages/product-details.aspx?pid=EEBDBCCC-85F6-E511-9406-00155D0A8D15> or contact your Member Representative<http://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/Meet-the-Member-Outreach-Team.aspx> to request a quote.

Please click here<https://www.lyrasis.org/content/Pages/New-and-Special-Offers.aspx> to see our other spring 2018 offers. Thank you for your continued LYRASIS membership and support of the work that we do.

The Licensing Team

Celeste Feather
Jill Grogg
Sharla Lair