[MDL] Friendly Reminder: Please renew by May 14th

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Fri May 11 16:16:37 EDT 2018

Greetings everyone,

I appreciate your patience as we continue to prepare your renewal quotes and activate them in My LYRASIS.

We try to minimize delays but often need to go back to a vendor to negotiate better pricing.

Please plan to approve any renewals that are currently available in My LYRASIS on Monday, May 14th.

The system will send email reminders for anything that is pending.

You always have the option to approve a quote with a reply in email if you prefer.

Please let me know how I can be helpful.

Thank you,
Jennifer

Jennifer McGovern
Group Services Representative