[MDL] Reminder: Deadline Today

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Fri Mar 9 09:58:43 EST 2018

Greetings to all,
If you have already submitted this information, thank you!!
Thank you for supporting the MDL group by providing your FTE and renewal plans for this year.
We ask for this information now so that renewal quotes can be made available by April 23rd.

Please log-in to My LYRASIS<https://www.lyrasis.org/Pages/MyLYRASIS.aspx> today to update your FTE and complete the intent to renew.
The intent to renew is provides your preliminary plans and is not a commitment to renew.

Schedule Snapshot
February 21, 2018           Members report their Fall 2017 FTE count in My LYRASIS by 2/21/18
March 9, 2018                  Members confirm renewal intent via the Intent to Renew Tool by 3/9/18
April 16, 2018                   Last day for pricing requests for potential adds with a July 1 term start date
April 23, 2018                   LYRASIS will provide confirmed renewal pricing for subscriptions that begin on July 1, 2018 in My LYRASIS
April 23, 2018                   I will provide an update if any pricing is delayed

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Happy Friday,
Jennifer

Jennifer McGovern
Group Services Representative