[MDL] Past Due Renewals: Vendors require confirmation

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Wed Jun 6 13:27:30 EDT 2018

Dear Members,

LYRASIS will be confirming renewals next week with vendors. Any unconfirmed renewals in MyLYRASIS<https://www.lyrasis.org/_forms/default.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f_layouts%2fAuthenticate.aspx?Source=%2FPages%2FMyLYRASIS%2Easpx> are now past due.

Please take action now so that your service is not interrupted. Also, cancellations of previously approved renewals could be denied depending on the vendor's cancellation policy.

I understand that there may be extenuating circumstances that have caused delays, please reply to this email for assistance.

Please let me know if you need an annual invoice for your 2018-19 subscriptions.

I welcome your questions and will help with all requests.

Thank you,
Jennifer

Jennifer McGovern
Group Services Representative