[MDL] Update FTE and Intent to Renew Tool is now available

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Fri Feb 23 10:27:24 EST 2018

Dear MDL Members,

Thank you for your assistance with the following:

  *   Please update your FTE in My LYRASIS (Fall 2017)

  *   The MDL Intent to Renew Tool is now available in My LYRASIS - Submit by March 9th

In the Intent to Renew Tool, you can view a list of currently subscribed content and indicate your renewal plans for 2018/19.The tool allows you to provide LYRASIS with your institution's preliminary intent to renew MDL products for the coming fiscal year. Please note that your selections will help establish the renewal pricing for the group. After pricing is confirmed, renewal quotes will be activated and can be reviewed and approved in My LYRASIS.

To access My LYRASIS, please click here<https://www.lyrasis.org/_forms/default.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f_layouts%2fAuthenticate.aspx?Source=%2FPages%2FMyLYRASIS%2Easpx>.

Please let me know if you need assistance with a log-in or password.

Kind regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer McGovern
Group Services Representative