[MDL] Still time to register for the My LYRASIS Webinar

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Tue Feb 20 14:10:22 EST 2018

Greetings,

Please plan to join us tomorrow afternoon.

Event: My LYRASIS Webinar for MDL Members
Date:   Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Time:   2:00 PM
Hosts: Beth Scheinfeld & Jennifer McGovern

The webinar will review the basic features of the My LYRASIS portal with a focus on the MDL renewal process.
Understanding the different account types and how to run reports will be included in the webinar. There will be
a Q&A to address your questions. Already have a question? Please reply to this email so that we can make this
session more useful for you and all of the participants.

Register here:
To RECEIVE the link to attend this session, please REGISTER using the following link(s):

February 21:      https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/3455529039758671362
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the training.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact LYRASIS Technical Support at membersupport at lyrasis.org<mailto:membersupport at lyrasis.org> or by phone at 404.892.0943, or toll-free at 800.999.8558.

Thank you,
Jennifer

Jennifer McGovern
Group Services Representative