[MDL] MDL Renewals Schedule: Request for FTE Update

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Thu Feb 8 10:42:34 EST 2018

Dear MDL Members,

Greetings to all as we kick-off a new renewal year for the Maryland Digital Libraries group.

It is my pleasure to serve as the primary LYRASIS liaison to the MDL group and each member library.

As we move through the year, please let me know how I can be of assistance. I want to provide the best service possible.
I have attached the MDL 2018 Renewals Schedule for your reference.

Please note the upcoming activities and timeline:

February 8, 2018             Request for FTE count update.

February 21, 2018           Members report their Fall 2017 FTE count in My LYRASIS by 2/21/18.

February 21, 2018           Save the date: LYRASIS hosts a My LYRASIS Users Guide Webinar. More details forthcoming.

February 23, 2018           LYRASIS provides a list of currently subscribed content via the MDL Intent to Renew Tool with instructions. Only MDL portfolio products will be included in the Intent to Renew Tool.

March 9, 2018                  Members confirm renewal intent via the Intent to Renew Tool by 3/9/18.

I will send reminders and updates as needed.

Kind regards,

Jennifer

Jennifer McGovern
Group Services Representative