[MDL] Renewal Quotes in MyLYRASIS

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Mon Apr 23 11:52:52 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

The MDL renewal quotes for the following vendors are now active in My LYRASIS:

The Chronicle of Higher Education
CQ Press
Credo
EBSCO*
Encyclopedia Britannica
Gale
ProQuest

*Please note: There is a very small number of products that are still pending for EBSCO, I expect to have them entered this week.

The following renewals are still pending, we are in communication with the vendors and will keep you posted:
Alexander Street Press
McGraw-Hill

Please be advised, when working in My LYRASIS:

Recommended: Save the quotes in Excel for your records before you approve/decline.
After you process, they will not be in the view any longer.
Click here in the portal: Outstanding Quotes Report (.xls format)<javascript:reportOutstandingQuotes('ea28bc34-1d01-e111-b2ce-00155d0a1702','-1131612118');>

In order to see the line items in a renewal quote click on this link:
Click to Review Quote and Approve or Decline<javascript:showQuoteDetail('9d877ec6-2d1e-e811-80e8-00155d73cf16')>

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Kind regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer McGovern
Group Services Representative