[MDL] Nexis Uni Webinars

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Thu Apr 5 13:14:36 EDT 2018

[cid:image001.png at 01D33165.E38B4710]

Hi All -

As the fiscal year renewal season is upon us, and many LYRASIS members subscribe to the Nexis Uni database, we have scheduled two webinars to give everyone the opportunity to hear the latest developments about the product. In the past year, LexisNexis has been transitioning their customers from the LexisNexis Academic product to the new Nexis Uni product. During times of significant change such as this, it's especially important to keep communication channels open.

We are pleased that Jude Hayes, Consortia Sales Manager for Nexis Uni, will be presenting the webinars. Registration information is below. We hope that many of you will be able to attend, and please forward this information to any of your colleagues who might be interested.

Exploring Nexis Uni with Jude Hayes

Please join Jude Hayes, MLS, from LexisNexis to show you all you need to know about Nexis Uni, the completely new product that replaces LexisNexis Academic (LNA).  Jude will walk you through Uni, showing you all the new valuable features that were not available on LNA. He will also discuss all the enhancements planned for Uni this year, and take your feedback on what further enhancements you may want to see in Uni in the future.

Tuesday, April 10 @ 1:00 pm Eastern

Register here: https://lexisnexiscenters.webex.com/lexisnexiscenters/onstage/g.php?MTID=eeaabe54b5ab29507167ee57ba0225bf3

Thursday, April 12 @ 1:00 pm Eastern

Register here: https://lexisnexiscenters.webex.com/lexisnexiscenters/onstage/g.php?MTID=ea0a0e69761ea9c3a3583cf36d78952da

The LYRASIS Licensing and Partnerships Team,

Celeste Feather
Jill Grogg
Sharla Lair
Hannah Rosen

Celeste Feather, MA, MLS
Senior Director of Licensing and Strategic Partnerships
celeste.feather at lyrasis.org<mailto:celeste.feather at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x2954 (toll-free)
678-235-2954 (direct)
celeste.feather (Skype)