[MDL] MDL Fall News - Information about January Renewals

Jennifer McGovern Jennifer.McGovern at lyrasis.org
Wed Oct 25 16:34:04 EDT 2017

Dear MDL Members,

I hope that you are enjoying the beautiful weather here in Maryland. It is my pleasure to be your new LYRASIS Representative.

I am writing today with a Fall update from LYRASIS. If you have any questions or feedback, please let me know.

MDL Fall News

My LYRASIS Webinar: As you know, the My LYRASIS portal provides access to your account. LYRASIS recently upgraded the portal to better meet your needs. A My LYRASIS webinar was held July 28 and was recorded. Please find the link for the training here<http://lyrasis.adobeconnect.com/p0xjgauuzqe3/>. It is 30 minutes in length. I think that you will find the information helpful. If at any point, you would like to schedule an individual My LYRASIS review session, I would be happy to assist you.

Warm regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer McGovern
Group Services Representative
Jennifer.mcgovern at lyrasis.org
800.999.8558 x2907
jennifer.mcgovern90 Skype

[cid:D9C43C04-DF4E-467C-B0BC-358EF417F998]