[MDL] MDL-LYRASIS renewal update

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Tue May 2 15:18:40 EDT 2017

Dear MDL Membership,

Good afternoon! A number of you have emailed to confirm the status of your LYRASIS renewals so I'm writing to share a few updates with everyone. If I've missed anything or if you have additional questions or concerns, please contact Tyger Brown<mailto:tyger.brown at lyrasis.org>.

*         All July 1 renewals for MDL products have been posted within MyLYRASIS.

*         Alexander Street Press: Pricing is expected mid-May.

*         CQ Researcher & CQ Weekly: Pricing has been received and is currently under review. A renewal notice will be sent when the pricing is ready.

For the following, LYRASIS expects to have pricing available within the next few days. A notice will be sent once the pricing has been made available via MyLYRASIS:

*         Columbia University Press

*         CQ Researcher & CQ Weekly

*         Mergent

*         Morningstar

*         ProQuest Ulrichsweb

*         BioOne

*         ACM Digital Library

*         Noodle

*         Statista

*         Thomson Reuters (Clarivate Analytics)

2017-18 MDL renewal timeline

*         May 12th: Last day for MDL institutions to authorize renewals in MyLYRASIS<https://www.lyrasis.org/Pages/MyLYRASIS.aspx>.

*         May 26th: LYRASIS issues MDL annual invoices for FY2017-18 subscriptions including January 2018 estimates.

*         July 1st (or subscription start date): Online access to new and renewal resources is active.

*         July 31st: - MDL FY2017-18 invoice payments due including January estimates.
Best,

Tyger "Tye" Brown
Group Services Coordinator
tyger.brown at lyrasis.org<mailto:tyger.brown at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x4943
Tyger.brown Skype

[cid:image001.png at 01D11185.DD1FDAF0]
Save the Date for the 2017 Member Summit: October 11-12