[MDL] Using the MyLYRASIS Portal – Free Webinar

Katy Klettlinger Katy.Klettlinger at lyrasis.org
Wed Jun 21 15:23:16 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all having a great week so far.

My name is Katy Klettlinger, and I am a member outreach librarian for LYRASIS members in Maryland. To learn about me, my bio is located at: https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/Meet-the-Member-Outreach-Team.aspx.

I am here to help you with questions and keep you in in tune with the newest offers, initiatives and services that LYRSASIS is providing to its membership.  I also listen to your needs and take this information back to LYRASIS to ensure that we can assist you in any way we can.

After hearing from many of you regarding the My LYRASIS platform, I am happy to let everyone know that we are offering a webinar on July 28th from 1 PM-2PM to review the tool and collect everyone’s thoughts on its future direction.  This webinar is free for all MDL members.

Information and registration information is at: http://www.lyrasis.org/Pages/EventDetail.aspx?Eid=DB5B9679-E355-E711-80DC-00155D73CF16.

Also, please take a few minutes to complete the attendee survey on the registration page.  Your questions and thoughts will be used for the webinar.

Feel free to contact me with any needs or questions.  Also, if you plan to attend ALA later this week, I will be at the LYRASIS booth.  It will be great to either catch up or get to know you!

Many thanks,

Katy

Katy L. W. Klettlinger, MLIS, CA
Member Outreach Librarian, Mid-Atlantic
katy.klettlinger at lyrasis.org<mailto:katy.klettlinger at lyrasis.org>
Cell phone: 404-576-9099
Skype: Katy Klettlinger
www.lyrasis.org<http://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=4062&d=5_iN1kjXojNr_FJpESYJgqo53kqZrtv4bUWkxzAs3g&s=712&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2elyrasis%2eorg%2f>

[cid:image001.png at 01D2719F.17D353F0]

Save the Date for the 2017 Member Summit: October 11-12