[MDL] FW: 2017-18 MDL renewal timeline

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Tue Feb 21 15:08:04 EST 2017

Dear MDL Members-

This is a friendly reminder to supply your Fall FTE figures by this Friday, February 24th, if you have not already done so. Also, instructions to assist with utilizing the Intent to Renew Tool will be sent soon. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

2017-18 MDL renewal timeline

  *   By February 24th:

  1.  MDL institutions supply Fall FTE figures either via MyLYRASIS<https://www.lyrasis.org/Pages/MyLYRASIS.aspx> or by email to mdl at lyrasis.org<mailto:mdl at lyrasis.org>.  This new email address has been created so that we can deliver the best possible service to the MDL community.

  1.  LYRASIS provides list of currently subscribed content via the MDL Intent to Renew Tool with instructions. Only MDL portfolio products will be included in the Intent to Renew Tool. Renewal notices for LYRASIS member-only products will be sent separately as pricing is available.

  *   February 24th - March 10th: MDL institutions confirm renewal intent via the Intent to Renew Tool.

  *   April 14th: Last day for pricing requests for potential adds with a July 1 start.

  *   April 21st: LYRASIS posts final list of currently-subscribed content with renewal prices in MyLYRASIS<https://www.lyrasis.org/Pages/MyLYRASIS.aspx> pending vendor response. If there are any delays a message will be sent to the MDL listserv.

  *   May 12th: Last day for MDL institutions to authorize renewals in MyLYRASIS<https://www.lyrasis.org/Pages/MyLYRASIS.aspx>.

  *   May 26th: LYRASIS issues MDL annual invoices for FY2017-18 subscriptions including January 2018 estimates.

  *   July 1st (or subscription start date): Online access to new and renewal resources is active.

  *   July 31st: - MDL FY2017-18 invoice payments due including January estimates.

Best,

Tye

If I have not yet had the opportunity to speak with you by phone or email this year, Happy New Year. I wish you the best in 2017.

Below you will find the 2017-18 spring renewal timeline for your records. If there are any changes to this timeline, a notification will be sent to you via the listserv.  Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

[...]

Tyger "Tye" Brown
Group Services Coordinator
tyger.brown at lyrasis.org<mailto:tyger.brown at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x4943