[MDL] UPDATE: 2017-18 MDL renewal timeline

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Fri Apr 21 15:56:17 EDT 2017

Dear MDL Members,

I'm happy to report that we have received all MDL-related renewal pricing for your upcoming July 1 renewals. We are currently in the process of uploading the pricing within MyLYRASIS and will make it available for your review this coming Monday, 4/24/2017. Please review and record your renewal intent by 5/12/2017, as requested in the timeline below.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Have a great weekend!

Tye

2017-18 MDL renewal timeline

*         By February 24th:
1.       MDL institutions supply Fall FTE figures either via MyLYRASIS<https://www.lyrasis.org/Pages/MyLYRASIS.aspx> or by email to mdl at lyrasis.org<mailto:mdl at lyrasis.org>.  This new email address has been created so that we can deliver the best possible service to the MDL community.

2.       LYRASIS provides list of currently subscribed content via the MDL Intent to Renew Tool with instructions. Only MDL portfolio products will be included in the Intent to Renew Tool. Renewal notices for LYRASIS member-only products will be sent separately as pricing is available.

*         February 24th - March 10th: MDL institutions confirm renewal intent via the Intent to Renew Tool.

*         April 14th: Last day for pricing requests for potential adds with a July 1 start.

*         April 21st: LYRASIS posts final list of currently-subscribed content with renewal prices in MyLYRASIS<https://www.lyrasis.org/Pages/MyLYRASIS.aspx> pending vendor response. If there are any delays a message will be sent to the MDL listserv.

*         May 12th: Last day for MDL institutions to authorize renewals in MyLYRASIS<https://www.lyrasis.org/Pages/MyLYRASIS.aspx>.

*         May 26th: LYRASIS issues MDL annual invoices for FY2017-18 subscriptions including January 2018 estimates.

*         July 1st (or subscription start date): Online access to new and renewal resources is active.

*         July 31st: - MDL FY2017-18 invoice payments due including January estimates.