[MDL] End of year MDL timeline 2016-17

Tyger Brown tyger.brown at lyrasis.org
Wed Sep 21 15:50:52 EDT 2016

Good afternoon, MDL Members-

I hope that this message finds you well. I'm writing to share with you the timeline of events for the remainder of the year. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this timeline, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at tyger.brown at lyrasis.org<mailto:tyger.brown at lyrasis.org> or 404-592-4943.

MDL Fall/Winter Renewals and Activities Timeline

*  ASAP - MDL participants notify LYRASIS of any possible cancellations of January 1 renewals.

*  October 5th - Renewal quotes are available for approval in MyLYRASIS (vendor permitting).

*  November 18th - MDL participants authorize renewals in MyLYRASIS.

*  November 23rd - Last day for pricing requests for potential adds with a January 1 start date. Send requests directly to me at tyger.brown at lyrasis.org<mailto:tyger.brown at lyrasis.org>.

*  December 15th - Invoices issued or funds deducted from deposit (61) account, according to institution's preferred billing method.

Note: We are reviewing the possibility of hosting the next Vendor Day with the MDL Content Group, however, we are in the preliminary planning stages and have not yet decided on a date, theme, location, etc.

Best,

Tyger "Tye" Brown
Group Services Coordinator
tyger.brown at lyrasis.org<mailto:tyger.brown at lyrasis.org>