[MDL] MDL Fall/Winter Timeline - Update

Tyger Brown tyger.brown at lyrasis.org
Mon Nov 14 14:51:49 EST 2016

Dear MDL Members-

I'm writing to share with you a few updates in regards to the Fall/Winter timeline. I have added notes below to the timeline for review. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

MDL Fall/Winter Renewals and Activities Timeline

*         November 18th - MDL participants authorize available renewals in MyLYRASIS.

*         Quotes for nearly all renewal products are ready for your review and approval.  Still pending are AAAS, New England Journal of Medicine and Thomson Reuters Web of Science. You will receive a separate notice once the quote is available.

*         American Chemical Society (ACS):  Pricing is now available in MyLYRASIS for those who subscribe.  Please see the following key points and/or changes regarding your 2017 renewal:

o   C&E News Online is now incorporated into the journals packages and is no longer an individual subscription.

o   Increases range between 4-5%; differences depend on whether school already had individual subscription to C&E News Online.

o   The ACS All Publications Package (Web Editions) in 2017 will include 2 new titles, ACS Energy Letters (began publishing mid-2016) and ACS Earth and Space Chemistry (begins publishing January 2017).

*         November 23rd - Last day for pricing requests for potential adds with a January 1 start date. Send requests directly to me at tyger.brown at lyrasis.org<mailto:tyger.brown at lyrasis.org>.

*         December 15th - Invoices issued or funds deducted from deposit (61) account, according to institution's preferred billing method.

Best,

Tye

************************************************************************************************************************
Good afternoon, MDL Members-

I hope that this message finds you well. I'm writing to share with you the timeline of events for the remainder of the year. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this timeline, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at tyger.brown at lyrasis.org<mailto:tyger.brown at lyrasis.org> or 404-592-4943.

MDL Fall/Winter Renewals and Activities Timeline

*  ASAP - MDL participants notify LYRASIS of any possible cancellations of January 1 renewals.

*  October 5th - Renewal quotes are available for approval in MyLYRASIS (vendor permitting).

*  November 18th - MDL participants authorize renewals in MyLYRASIS.

*  November 23rd - Last day for pricing requests for potential adds with a January 1 start date. Send requests directly to me at tyger.brown at lyrasis.org<mailto:tyger.brown at lyrasis.org>.

*  December 15th - Invoices issued or funds deducted from deposit (61) account, according to institution's preferred billing method.

Best,

Tyger "Tye" Brown
Group Services Coordinator
tyger.brown at lyrasis.org<mailto:tyger.brown at lyrasis.org>