[MDL] MDL renewal timeline - Renewal pricing available

Tyger Brown tyger.brown at lyrasis.org
Thu May 19 15:00:50 EDT 2016

Dear MDL Members-

I hope that this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to clarify a message in my last email to you.

*         "MDL and EBSCO have successfully agreed and renewed the annual agreement on core products The core product renewals will be available within MyLYRASIS shortly. "
This statement is not intended for the USMAI campuses, however, it does apply for all other participants within MDL as each institution is directly responsible for payment. I apologize for any confusion that this may have caused.

Tomorrow is the deadline for approving renewals via MyLYRASIS. If for any reason you are unable to make this deadline or have questions or concerns regarding your renewal quote(s), please let me know as soon as possible.

Lastly, just an fyi that I will be sending out a message very soon regarding the remaining timeline dates that are quickly approaching. We are very close to wrapping up this renewal period!

Please email me at tyger.brown at lyrasis.org<mailto:tyger.brown at lyrasis.org> or feel free to call me at 404-592-4943 if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,

Tyger "Tye" Brown
Group Services Coordinator