[MDL] MDL renewal timeline - MDL Intent to Renew Tool instructions are READY

Tyger Brown tyger.brown at lyrasis.org
Tue Mar 8 11:36:42 EST 2016

Dear MDL Members-

Below is a link to the MDL Intent to Renew Tool Tutorial and the printed instructions are attached. We have tested the sound and confirmed that the tutorial is audible, however, if you experience an issue with the sound, the printed instructions may be best.

At your earliest convenience, please take a few minutes to walk through the tool and record your intent for your renewals so that I may proceed with collecting your renewal pricing from the respective vendors. We will need everyone's cooperation by 3/18/2016 as requested in the timeline further below.

Also, there are still a few that have not updated their FTEs in MyLYRASIS. Please be sure to add this information in MyLYRASIS as soon as possible.

MDL Intent to Renew Tool Tutorial<http://lyrasis.adobeconnect.com/p40bu4exnam/?OWASP_CSRFTOKEN=c85e68a139d5867cfd4d4e5217e0f68b1d62db215faa5678160f91cd8384791b>

If you have any questions or concerns, I will be happy to assist.

Best,

Tyger "Tye" Brown
Group Services Coordinator
tyger.brown at lyrasis.org<mailto:tyger.brown at lyrasis.org>