[MDL] MDL renewal timeline

Tyger Brown tyger.brown at lyrasis.org
Tue Mar 1 15:48:43 EST 2016

Dear MDL Members-

I'm writing to share with you the MDL renewal timeline for 2016-17. You will notice the mention of the newly designed MDL portal. This new tool is only intended to confirm your intent to renew content so that renewal pricing may be secured accordingly. Detailed instructions will be provided in the form of a PDF document as well as a recorded webinar session to the entire listserv on or before March 7th. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

2016-17 MDL renewal timeline

*         ASAP: Please supply your Fall 2015 FTE figures if you have not already done so via MyLYRASIS. If you need assistance logging into MyLYRASIS, please let me know. You may also send this information to me via email. Please click here<https://www.lyrasis.org/_forms/default.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f_layouts%2fAuthenticate.aspx%3fSource%3d%252FPages%252FMyLYRASIS%252Easpx&Source=%2FPages%2FMyLYRASIS.aspx> to access MyLYRASIS.

*         MAR 7 - LYR provides list of currently subscribed content.  This information will be available in the newly designed MDL portal in MyLYRASIS. Instructions will be provided to assist with accessing the portal and recording your intent new or cancel.

*         MAR 18 - MDL confirms intent to renew currently-subscribed content. This information will be available in the newly designed MDL portal.

*         APR 1 - Last day for pricing requests for potential adds with a July 1 start. Send requests directly to me at tyger.brown at lyrasis.org<mailto:tyger.brown at lyrasis.org>.

*         APR 18 - LYRASIS posts final list of currently-subscribed content with renewal prices in MyLYRASIS.

*         MAY 13 - Last day for MDL participants' to authorize renewals in MyLYRASIS so that the vendors and LYRASIS are able to finalize billings, paperwork, etc.

*         MAY 27 - LYRASIS issues invoices for FY2016-17 subscriptions including January estimates.

*         JULY 1 (or subscription start date) - Online access to new and renewal resources are active.

*         JUL 31 - MDL FY2016-17 invoice payments due including January estimates.

Should there be any changes, I would notify the listserv ASAP.

Best,

Tyger "Tye" Brown
Group Services Coordinator
tyger.brown at lyrasis.org<mailto:tyger.brown at lyrasis.org>