[MDL] Time sensitive request: FTE update

Tyger Brown tyger.brown at lyrasis.org
Wed Feb 10 10:36:19 EST 2016

Good morning,

I hope that this email finds you well. I am outlining the 2016/2017 renewal timeline and need your assistance to ensure that renewal pricing is delivered to you in a timely manner.

If you have not already done so, please login to MyLYRASIS to record your current FTE at your earliest convenience. For MDL members that are also LYRASIS members and have already completed this request per the mass communication sent to LYRASIS members recently, please disregard this message.

I will be happy to assist if you experience any issues logging into MyLYRASIS or navigating the site.

Best,

Tyger "Tye" Brown
Group Services Coordinator
tyger.brown at lyrasis.org<mailto:tyger.brown at lyrasis.org>