[MDL] 2015 MDL Vendor Day details with agenda

Tyger Brown tyger.brown at lyrasis.org
Fri Nov 13 13:00:42 EST 2015

Dear MDL Members-

Below is the agenda for the upcoming vendor day.  Lunch will be brought in and time is scheduled for vendors to present their ebook collections and answer your questions. I have also listed the registration instructions below for those who have not had a chance to register. Please note that seats are now limited and registration will be closed at 8AM, tomorrow, 11/14/2015 or when all seats have been reserved.

2015 MDL Vendor Day

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

9:50AM - 3:30PM

bwtech at UMBC South Campus
1450 South Rolling Road
Halethorpe, MD 21227
http://www.bwtechumbc.com/

Agenda:
Start

End

Time

Item

9:50:00 AM

10:00:00 AM

0:10

Kick off- Welcome and housekeeping

10:00:00 AM

10:30:00 AM

0:30

PDA/DDA

10:32:00 AM

11:02:00 AM

0:30

Johns Hopkins University Press (Project Muse)

11:04:00 AM

11:34:00 AM

0:30

Springer

11:36:00 AM

12:06:00 PM

0:30

JSTOR

12:08:00 PM

12:38:00 PM

0:30

EBSCO

12:40:00 PM

1:40:00 PM

1:00

LUNCH

1:42:00 PM

2:12:00 PM

0:30

Gale

2:14:00 PM

2:44:00 PM

0:30

Safari Books Online

2:46:00 PM

3:16:00 PM

0:30

ProQuest

3:18:00 PM

3:30:00 PM

0:12

Complete evaluation forms/Adjorn

Total

5:22

To register, please visit the link provided below and enter the password Maryland to access the invite. If you have special dietary needs, please click on "contact the organizer" to provide instructions so that we are able to accommodate your needs.

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/mdl-vendor-day-2015-tickets-19074197438?aff=affiliate1

Instructions to complete registration:

  *   Access the link and enter the password.
  *   Review the meeting details and click "contact the organizer" to provide a comment and/or instructions, if necessary.
  *   Click on "register" to RSVP and then click on "check out".
  *   Enter contact information and click submit.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Best,

Tyger "Tye" Brown
Group Services Coordinator
tyger.brown at lyrasis.org<mailto:tyger.brown at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x4943
Tyger.brown Skype

[cid:D9C43C04-DF4E-467C-B0BC-358EF417F998]
Check lyrasisnow.org<http://www.lyrasisnow.org/> for up-to-date news and feature articles.