[MDL] New LYRASIS contact

Beth Scheinfeld Beth.Scheinfeld at lyrasis.org
Wed Oct 15 17:00:51 EDT 2014

Hello MDL Member:

I'd like to introduce you to Tyger (Tye) Brown, the new Consortial Licensing Program Coordinator at LYRASIS and your new primary contact for MDL administrative matters.  Some of you may already be familiar with Tye, she brings several years of experience providing support to LYRASIS members, and also managing our large eJournal package groups.  You will have a chance to meet Tye on November 18 at the next MDL vendor event in Columbia, Md.

Tyger can be reached at 800.999.8558 x4943 or tyger.brown at yrasis.org<mailto:tyger.brown at yrasis.org> or by contacting membersupport at lyrasis.org.<mailto:membersupport at lyrasis.org.>

I have taken a new position at LYRASIS, doing member outreach in the mid-Atlantic region.  This role is more member facing and will take me out of the office and visiting libraries in and around Maryland.  I would welcome the chance to visit your library, please get in touch if you'd like to schedule a time.

It has been a pleasure and a challenge to work with the MDL group the last 4 years.  I look forward to more opportunities going forward.  Hope to see you in my travels and at conferences!

Beth
BETH SCHEINFELD
Member Outreach
LYRASIS