[MDL] MDL Ovid 2013 eBook Promotion - Order by Dec. 9

Beth Scheinfeld Beth.Scheinfeld at lyrasis.org
Thu Oct 31 16:08:07 EDT 2013

Good afternoon -

I am pleased to offer MDL/USMAI institutions a customized e-book one-time purchase option for Lippincott Williams & Wilkins titles.  Individually select titles from two category lists - Nursing Books and Clinical Books - on the attached spreadsheet.  No minimum purchase is required.  The listed price may be reduced depending on the total number of titles ordered by MDL/USMAI institutions by December 9.

Information about this offer:

-No limits on the duration of your access rights - pay once, you own the content forever.
-All Books come with unlimited access.
-Electronic access both on and off campus.
-If a new edition is released within 3 months of purchase, Ovid will upgrade the new edition at no additional cost.
-There are no yearly maintenance or hosting fees.
-Offer is for a la carte titles on the attached list only and does not apply to collections.

Indicate the titles that you want to order on the attached price list and return to me by 12/9.  Please contact me with questions.

Beth Scheinfeld
beth.scheinfeld at lyrasis.org<mailto:beth.scheinfeld at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x2903 Main
678.235.2903 Direct