[MDL] MDL 2013-14 Renewals Update - Renewal decision deadline extended to May 17

CLP Support clpsupport at lyrasis.org
Tue May 14 11:46:41 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone -

Thanks to those that have forged ahead and authorized their renewals in SharePoint.  We have extended the deadline to Friday May 17 for noting your final decisions.  The manage quote feature of MyLYRASIS is nearly ready but SharePoint will be used again once more for this renewal season.  The rest of the timeline remains the same (see below).

Awaiting pricing - EBSCO Mental Measurements - EBSCO has informed us that the publisher is out of the country and will provide pricing later this spring.  An estimated amount has been added to SharePoint in the meantime for planning purposes.

SCHEDULE of SHAREPOINT INSTRUCTIONAL SESSIONS - I will be conducting several 1-hour SharePoint instructional sessions using AdobeConnect at the times below.  Please reply to clpsupport at lyrasis.org<mailto:clpsupport at lyrasis.org> with the session date and time that you would like to attend.  I will send a link prior to the session start.  If none of the scheduled times work for you we can set another time.  Let me know what works.

Weds. 5/15
10:00-11:00
1:00-2:00
3:00-4:00
-----
Thurs. May 16
11:00-12:00
2:00-3:00
4:00-5:00
-----
Fri. May 17
9:00-10:00
1:00-2:00

RENEWAL TIMELINE:

*         May 24: LYRASIS issues invoices for FY2013-14 subscriptions including January estimates.

*         July 1 (or subscription start date): Online access to new and renewal resources is available.

*         July 31: MDL FY2013-14 invoice payments due including January estimates.

TO ACCESS SHAREPOINT: go to http://extra.lyrasis.org/sites/groups/mdl_usmai/default.aspx and login (contact me if you need a reminder of your login details). As a reminder, SharePoint works best in Internet Explore. Other browsers will have limited functionality.

Brief instructions for confirming your renewals:  1) Change the question mark "?" in the User: Action Final column to either Renew/Drop (renewals) or Add/No interest (new quotes).  2) Make any comments in the User: Comments field and complete the 'authorized by' and 'date authorized' fields for any drops or new subscriptions.  3) Finally, use the row: "Authorize final renewal decisions' to confirm that you are completely done with your FY14 order.

Please let me know if you have questions or if I can help in any way.

Beth

Beth Scheinfeld
beth.scheinfeld at lyrasis.org<mailto:beth.scheinfeld at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x2903 Main