[MDL] FW: Inter-Consortial Licensing & eBook Collaborative Webinar Today 10am

Beth Scheinfeld Beth.Scheinfeld at lyrasis.org
Tue Feb 19 09:12:54 EST 2013

From: CLP Support
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 10:39 AM
To: 'mdl at lyralists.lyrasis.org'
Subject: FW: Inter-Consortial Licensing & eBook Collaborative Webinar tomorrow 10am

Hello all -

This is a reminder of the LYRASIS inter-consortial licensing and eBook collaborative web presentation scheduled for tomorrow at 10:00 am Eastern time.  Thanks to those who have confirmed that they plan to attend.  Access instructions are below.  The session is open to any MDL participant and registration is not required - feel free to share the access details with your colleagues.  We will record the webinar for those who cannot attend, and I will post the link to this list.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE0DC4.34855EF0]

Dear Online Class Participant:
You have registered for the following online class:
Topic: LYRASIS Inter-Consortial Licensing and eBook Collaborative