[MDL] Inter-Consortial Licensing & eBook Collaborative Webinar Tuesday 2/19 10am

CLP Support clpsupport at lyrasis.org
Thu Feb 14 13:08:14 EST 2013

Good afternoon -

Please join us for a 1-hour web presentation of the LYRASIS Inter-Consortial Licensing (ICL) purchasing program and LYRASIS eBook Collaborative (eBC) Tuesday, February 19 10:00-11:00 am.

Celeste Feather, LYRASIS Licensing Program Account Manager, will host an informational session and discussion of the context and background of the ICL concept and the emerging role that LYRASIS is playing, highlight current ICL offers from LYRASIS, and discuss the open access initiatives that LYRASIS is now supporting. The session will include information about Oxford's University Press Scholarship Online ebooks, Harvard University Press ebooks, Project MUSE ebooks, GALE's Nineteenth Century Collections Online, SCOAP3, and Independent Voices from Reveal Digital.

Any MDL participant may attend.  Registration is not required but please send me a quick note<mailto:clpsupport at lyrasis.org> if you plan to attend.  I will send a reminder and the URL for access to AdobeConnect before next Tuesday's presentation.

Beth

Beth Scheinfeld
LYRASIS Group Services Team
800.999.8558 x2903
www.lyrasis.org<http://www.lyrasis.org/>

LYRASIS: Advancing Knowledge

Going Digital? Please ask me about LYRASIS Digital.