[MDL] MDL FY14 renewals - Expressions of interest due Feb. 8

Beth Scheinfeld Beth.Scheinfeld at lyrasis.org
Fri Feb 8 12:01:29 EST 2013

Good afternoon -

Just a reminder to submit your expressions of intent for your current subscriptions.  Thanks to all that have responded so far.

If you haven't yet submitted an expression of intent, we need you to do one of the following:

2.       Confirm any planned cancellations in SharePoint - instructions are attached.  Then email clpsupport at lyrasis.org<mailto:clpsupport at lyrasis.org> to confirm that your expression of intent is complete.

3.       As a last resort if working with SharePoint seems impossible, send a note to clpsupport at lyrasis.org<mailto:clpsupport at lyrasis.org> with plans to cancel any current content.

4.       Send quote requests for potential added content* to clpsupport at lyrasis.org<mailto:clpsupport at lyrasis.org> and we will add the item(s) to your renewal list.

Instructions are attached for using SharePoint.  See page 3 for alternate steps that will work for Firefox users or if the editing feature isn't available.

*Potential new group offers of products presented at the 1/9 MDL vendor event are being handled separately from your individual renewals.  Please complete the survey at this link - http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1390468-rvulhHO8z9) - to indicate interest and readiness for any of the group offers.  Plenty of space is provided for your comments.

Contact me for assistance or with questions.  I'm standing by and ready to help.  Thanks.

Beth

Beth Scheinfeld
LYRASIS
Group Services Team