[MDL] MDL MyLYRASIS training April 5 2-3PM

Beth Scheinfeld Beth.Scheinfeld at lyrasis.org
Fri Mar 30 13:04:35 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

I will be presenting an overview of MyLYRASIS to the MDL/USMAI group on Thursday, April 5 from 2:00-3:00.  There will be time for questions during and after the session.

My LYRASIS offers 24/7 access to your member account information.  View your current and previous LYRASIS invoices, view payment activity, view deposit account statements, view and update contact information, and handle other LYRASIS business.  You can also use My LYRASIS to register for classes and access other information and services available to LYRASIS members.

Things to do before the session:

1.       Verify that you can access your MyLYRASIS account at https://mylyrasis.lyrasis.org/Account/Login.aspx.  Login with your email address and password.  If you have forgotten your password, click the "Forgot Password" link to instantly receive a temporary password by email.  You can change the password after logging in, if desired.

2.       Run an Adobe Connect diagnostic test on your computer by clicking on the following link:
https://admin.na5.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm

3.       A headset will be needed in order to speak.  Text chat will be available during the session.

On April 5 at 2:00, click the following link to access the session:
http://lyrasis.adobeconnect.com/r1zac1ewt0w/

Enter as a Guest.

A recording of the session will be made available for those that are unable to attend.

As always, you may contact me at any time with questions about MyLYRASIS or your account.

Beth

Beth Scheinfeld
LYRASIS
Group Services Team