[MDL] Reminder: MDL My LYRASIS training tomorrow - April 5 2-3 PM

Beth Scheinfeld Beth.Scheinfeld at lyrasis.org
Wed Apr 4 16:45:37 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

Join us if you can tomorrow, Thursday 4/5 from 2-3 for a My LYRASIS tutorial via AdobeConnect.  Attendance is open to any MDL/USMAI member, and is especially important for individuals that work with invoices and financial reports from LYRASIS.

My LYRASIS offers 24/7 access to your member account information.  View your current and previous LYRASIS invoices, view payment activity, view deposit account statements, view and update contact information, and handle other LYRASIS business.  You can also use a My LYRASIS account to register for classes and access other information and services available to LYRASIS members.

Things to do before the session:

1.       Run an Adobe Connect diagnostic test on your computer by clicking on the following link:
https://admin.na5.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm

2.       A headset will be needed in order to speak.  Text chat will be available during the session.

On April 5 at 2:00 (or a little before), click the following link to access the session:
http://lyrasis.adobeconnect.com/r1zac1ewt0w/

Enter as a Guest.

There will be time for questions during and after the session.  A recording of the session will be made available for those that are unable to attend.

You are welcome to contact me any time with questions about MyLYRASIS or your account.

Beth

Beth Scheinfeld
LYRASIS
Group Services Team