[Material Order] FW: CollectionSpace v7.1 QA - Ready to Go!

Kasubowski, Johanna jkasubowski at gsd.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 31 09:25:53 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

If you, or your staff (especially student staff, if available), have any time to participate in QA, please do.  As CollectionSpace members, QA on upgraded versions is something we collectively contribute time to.

If you have questions about this, contact Jessi. See the below email.

Also, if you are not on the CollectionSpace Talk listserv, please sign up.  It's recommended that MO members be subscribed.  To clarify - this would be for FTE, not student staff.  While the list is used by many who use CollectionSpace when they have questions about install and such, it is used by LYRASIS to make announcements and calls for QA participation.

Best,
Johanna

Monday & Friday, WFH / Tuesday & Thursday, Gund
Johanna Kasubowski (the 'h' is silent / kah-shah-bus-key) / she|her|hers / Materials and Media Collections Librarian / Special Collections / Frances Loeb Library / Harvard University Graduate School of Design / 48 Quincy Street, Cambridge, MA 02138