[Material Order] CollectionSpace Accounts

Mark Pompelia mpompeli at risd.edu
Fri Oct 28 14:49:32 EDT 2022

Thanks, Johanna. RISD updated our log not long ago. I did give the fellow
at Penn reader access to RISD as he was already doing some data mapping (!)
but he also thought the front end would provide much of what he needed to
know.

Mark

--
*MARK POMPELIA* *|* *Visual + Material Resource Librarian* *|* Librarian IV
*Rhode Island School of Design* Fleet Library *|* library.risd.edu

*Digital Commons @ RISD* <http://digitalcommons.risd.edu> *|* *MATERIAL
ORDER* <http://www.materialorder.org>
Treasurer, RISD Full-Time Faculty Association | Vice Chair, Faculty
Steering Committee
*Past President 2022-23*, *Art Libraries Society of North America
<http://arlisna.org>*