[Material Order] Material Order SEARCH -- Ooops!

Mark Pompelia mpompeli at risd.edu
Thu Oct 27 13:48:42 EDT 2022

Hi Johanna,

Clicking on SEARCH did load all the most recent materials for me.
Nevertheless, I clicked Update on the browser plug-in; check now?

Mark

--
*MARK POMPELIA* *|* *Visual + Material Resource Librarian* *|* Librarian IV
*Rhode Island School of Design* Fleet Library *|* library.risd.edu

*Digital Commons @ RISD* <http://digitalcommons.risd.edu> *|* *MATERIAL
ORDER* <http://www.materialorder.org>
Treasurer, RISD Full-Time Faculty Association | Vice Chair, Faculty
Steering Committee
*Past President 2022-23*, *Art Libraries Society of North America
<http://arlisna.org>*