[Material Order] SEARCH error

Mark Pompelia mpompeli at risd.edu
Wed Oct 5 14:48:49 EDT 2022

Hi all,

Wondering if you could check this link and verify a failing search.

https://materialorder.org/ then click on SEARCH

I've performed my usual fix on the Wordpress site by not editing but
updating the browser plug-in. That forced reconnection usually works but
not this time.

Thanks,
Mark

--
*MARK POMPELIA* *|* *Visual + Material Resource Librarian* *|* Librarian IV
*Rhode Island School of Design* Fleet Library *|* library.risd.edu