[Material Order] JOIN US - CollectionSpace Summer Open House

Arran Griffith Arran.Griffith at lyrasis.org
Mon Jul 25 12:44:17 EDT 2022

Reminder! Our CollectionSpace Summer Open House is this Thursday, July 28th @ 2pm Eastern. This FREE event is a great opportunity to meet more CSpace community members, hear from the program team and see what we’ve been up to.

You can register for the event here: https://www.lyrasis.org/Content/Pages/Event-Details.aspx?Eid=7F359701-6004-ED11-80FC-00155D0A2732

See you Thursday!
Cheers,
Arran