[Material Order] JOIN US - CollectionSpace Summer Open House

Arran Griffith Arran.Griffith at lyrasis.org
Fri Jul 22 09:30:15 EDT 2022

Hi Everyone!

Exciting news to share with you - Thursday, July 28th @ 2pm Eastern we are hosting a summer open house to bring our CollectionSpace community together to meet the program team, ask questions and see a short walk-through of the platform. This event is FREE and intended to be very casual, so we encourage you to bring friends and colleagues along to learn more about CSpace and what our current implementers are doing.

You can register for the event here: https://www.lyrasis.org/Content/Pages/Event-Details.aspx?Eid=7F359701-6004-ED11-80FC-00155D0A2732

Bring your friends and colleagues! We look forward to seeing you all there!
Cheers,
Arran
---
Arran Griffith
Community Outreach & Engagement Coordinator
CollectionSpace