[LyrDataCite] Doodle Poll: LYRASIS DataCite US community call

Sheila Rabun Sheila.Rabun at lyrasis.org
Tue Mar 9 13:38:05 EST 2021

Hi all,

I am starting to plan for our first community call, aiming for the beginning of April - since our community is small currently, for scheduling, please complete this doodle poll so we can try to find a time that works for everyone: https://doodle.com/poll/wwgqtz7p8cv8e2c5?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link - please feel free to forward this doodle poll to others at your institution who would be interested in attending. It would be great to have at least one person from each institution, and even better to have multiple people, so the more the merrier! If you could please complete the poll by Monday March 15, I will get the call scheduled and send a calendar invite to hold the time.

For the agenda, since this is our first call, it will be somewhat of a "meet and greet," with general focus on each institution's plans for DOIs and any questions that have arisen so far, as well as a shared look at DataCite's DOI best practices.

Many thanks!
Sheila

Sheila Rabun, MA, MLIS [cid:image001.gif at 01D714D0.1E0A65F0]  https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1196-6279
Program Leader, Persistent Identifier Communities
Web: http://orcid-us.org<http://orcid-us.org/>
Twitter: https://twitter.com/USconsortium
Phone: 1-800-999-8558 x4809
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Recognize me: https://rescognito.com/0000-0002-1196-6279

[cid:image006.jpg at 01D714D0.46D905E0]
[cid:image007.png at 01D714D0.46D905E0]

I live, work, and learn on Kalapuya Ilihi, the traditional indigenous homeland of the Kalapuya people. Learn more about the Kalapuya people<https://ndnhistoryresearch.com/tribal-regions/kalapuyan-ethnohistory/>, their history, and the history of this land. Learn about land acknowledgments<http://landacknowledgements.org/> and ways to be in solidarity with Native nations beyond land acknowledgments.