[LyrDataCite] Sept. 27 Community Call

Sheila Rabun Sheila.Rabun at lyrasis.org
Tue Aug 17 11:08:06 EDT 2021

Hi all,

Many thanks to those who completed the doodle poll. We have settled on a time for our next community call, where we will learn more about the "DataCite Commons<https://commons.datacite.org/>" search interface that includes metadata from multiple persistent identifiers (DOIs, ORCID, and ROR):

LYRASIS DataCite US Community call:

  *   When: Monday, Sept. 27 at 3pm Eastern/ 2pm Central/ 1pm Mountain/ 12pm Pacific
  *   Register to attend: https://lyrasis.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYkd-qoqz8iGtYoSlOWfMHHA8hJ-KnV1FdU
  *   Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AZliC4lqCBG-gCbzG1lF-TqFvQDv31AP5-jo4EDts18/edit?usp=sharing<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AZliC4lqCBG-gCbzG1lF-TqFvQDv31AP5-jo4EDts18/edit?usp=sharing>
If you are not able to attend, feel free to add your name to the "regrets" section of the agenda. The call will be recorded and shared out after the session. In the meantime, if you have questions or need any support, just let me know!

Best,
Sheila

Sheila Rabun, MA, MLIS [cid:image001.gif at 01D792BD.6EC97650]  https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1196-6279
Program Leader for Persistent Identifier Communities
ORCID US Community: https://twitter.com/USconsortium
LYRASIS DataCite US Community: https://twitter.com/USDOIconsortium
Phone: 1-800-999-8558 x4809
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Recognize me: https://rescognito.com/0000-0002-1196-6279

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D792BD.6EC97650]
[cid:image003.png at 01D792BD.6EC97650]

I live, work, and learn on Kalapuya Ilihi, the traditional indigenous homeland of the Kalapuya people. Learn more about the Kalapuya people<https://ndnhistoryresearch.com/tribal-regions/kalapuyan-ethnohistory/>, their history, and the history of this land. Learn about land acknowledgments<http://landacknowledgements.org/> and ways to be in solidarity with Native nations beyond land acknowledgments.