[LyrDataCite] Scheduling next community call

Sheila Rabun Sheila.Rabun at lyrasis.org
Tue Aug 3 11:29:58 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I hope everyone is well and having a good summer. I am getting ready to schedule a community call for us, and I want to make sure everyone who is interested can attend, so please complete this Doodle Poll<https://doodle.com/poll/qseyv7banxyxztas?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link> (by Fri. Aug. 13) so we can find a good call time that works for all. The agenda for this next call will feature a guest speaker from DataCite to tell us more details about the new "DataCite Commons<https://commons.datacite.org/>" interface that allows searching for metadata across multiple persistent identifiers including DOIs<https://www.doi.org/>, ORCID<https://orcid.org/members/001G000001wND7XIAW-lyrasis>, and ROR<https://ror.org/>.

We are looking at the last week of Sept. or first week of Oct. for the call scheduling. I will send the call details once a time has been identified, please standby. In the meantime, the draft agenda can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AZliC4lqCBG-gCbzG1lF-TqFvQDv31AP5-jo4EDts18/edit?usp=sharing<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AZliC4lqCBG-gCbzG1lF-TqFvQDv31AP5-jo4EDts18/edit?usp=sharing>
Many thanks!
Sheila

Sheila Rabun, MA, MLIS [cid:image001.gif at 01D787A7.7245E370]  https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1196-6279
Program Leader for Persistent Identifier Communities
ORCID US Community: https://twitter.com/USconsortium
LYRASIS DataCite US Community: https://twitter.com/USDOIconsortium
Phone: 1-800-999-8558 x4809
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Recognize me: https://rescognito.com/0000-0002-1196-6279

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D787A7.7245E370]
[cid:image003.png at 01D787A7.7245E370]

I live, work, and learn on Kalapuya Ilihi, the traditional indigenous homeland of the Kalapuya people. Learn more about the Kalapuya people<https://ndnhistoryresearch.com/tribal-regions/kalapuyan-ethnohistory/>, their history, and the history of this land. Learn about land acknowledgments<http://landacknowledgements.org/> and ways to be in solidarity with Native nations beyond land acknowledgments.