[LyrDataCite] DOI Best Practices

Sheila Rabun Sheila.Rabun at lyrasis.org
Mon Apr 12 16:06:26 EDT 2021

Hi all,

Resources are now available from the "DataCite DOI Best Practices" discussion at our April 7 community call:

  *   DOI Best Practices presentation:
     *   PDF: https://www.lyrasis.org/programs/Documents/DOI-Best-Practices.pdf (available from our Community Resources page: https://www.lyrasis.org/programs/Pages/DataCite-US-Community-Resources.aspx, via the orange button)
     *   Video Recording: https://lyrasis.ensemblevideo.com/Playlist/DataCite (password: DataCite)

  *   Community call notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zos6w5cYUtBmkyDRJH-7D-QRzpS-fweRbvGyi352s2A/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any questions or want to learn/talk more about any of the "best practices" or related topics, don't hesitate to contact me or respond to this thread.

Best,
Sheila

Sheila Rabun, MA, MLIS [cid:image001.gif at 01D72D44.15D4C290]  https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1196-6279
Program Leader for Persistent Identifier Communities
ORCID US Community: https://twitter.com/USconsortium
LYRASIS DataCite US Community: https://twitter.com/USDOIconsortium
Phone: 1-800-999-8558 x4809
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Recognize me: https://rescognito.com/0000-0002-1196-6279

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D72D44.15D4C290]
[cid:image003.png at 01D72D44.15D4C290]

I live, work, and learn on Kalapuya Ilihi, the traditional indigenous homeland of the Kalapuya people. Learn more about the Kalapuya people<https://ndnhistoryresearch.com/tribal-regions/kalapuyan-ethnohistory/>, their history, and the history of this land. Learn about land acknowledgments<http://landacknowledgements.org/> and ways to be in solidarity with Native nations beyond land acknowledgments.