[Lyrarl] 2017 Duke University Press e-Duke Books Scholarly Collections Offer

Sharla Lair Sharla.Lair at lyrasis.org
Thu Sep 29 15:30:20 EDT 2016

Hello everyone.

I am excited to announce the 2017 Duke University Press e-Duke Books Scholarly Collections offer. This offer is for their 2008-2017 annual collections, the e-Duke Books Archive (pre-2008 titles), as well as the new e-Duke Books Scholarly Subject Collections for Gender Studies and Latin American Studies.

Institutions new to e-Duke Scholarly Books will receive an extra 5% discount if they order by December 15.  Additional savings can also be attained through a More-The-Merrier offer, whereby the greater the participation the greater the discount. The deadline for the group offer is February 28, 2017. Please find attached the 2017 pricing and a memo with a full explanation of the offer, including:

  *   Discounts available
  *   Link to ARL/LYRASIS group license
  *   Link to 2017 pricing
  *   Link to survey form to express your interest in purchasing

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I will be glad to work with you if you are interested in placing orders for the e-Duke Books Scholarly Collections in 2017.

Thank you,
Sharla

Sharla Lair
Licensing Program Strategist